What we offer
Environment to Work with clients that are growing and leading their industry
Flexible and open work culture with minimal hierarchy
Current Job Openings
Want to be part of a high-growth, dynamic company that offers plenty of opportunities to move up the corporate ladder quickly? We’re hiring.
Sales & Operation Executive - Training & Events Vertical
Assistant Manager – 3 years of experience
Should have outstanding social selling skills and networks.
Professional communication skills including speaking, networking, presenting and writing.
- To identify, source, develop and finalize business deals (All kinds of Security & risk related training and certifications programs across India)
- To meet the financial yearly target for the company.
- To cross sell the company's training services.
- Maintain a database of prospects and regularly contact them to find out more about their organization, their needs, and how we can help.
- Preparing all the required material related to training (proposals/PPTS etc.)
- Dedicated Email Marketing for the same throughout the year
- Managing the entire security database
- Organizing /Managing related conferences
- Professionally represent Netrika Training vertical at all times.
- Maintain a consistent level of proactive, outbound client activity.
- Attend pitches and new business development meetings to crack deals.
- Report on pipeline weekly during internal meetings and one to one meetings with Management.
- Liaise with client and trainers to ensure training runs successfully.
- Handling entire training related operations
- Should have outstanding social selling skills and networks. For instance a LinkedIn network of 500+ connections.
- Professional communication skills including speaking, networking, presenting and writing.
- Solution selling, Events sales or Institutional selling experience is preferred
- Minimum 3 years of operations & sales experience.
- A knowledge of the Security Industry will be preferred
- A high impact presence around the office, willing to train other team members.
- A strong interest in learning and personal development.
- Strong proficiency with MS Word & PowerPoint.
Must be Graduate.
Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
Proficient in Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
- The person will be responsible for data entry, report writing, client account management, employment, reference, education, address, database and criminal verifications
- Must be Graduate. Post Graduate, preferred with two or more years of background screening, administrative, and/or compliance experience.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company pre-employment screening process, which may include drug testing and background investigation.
- Must have the legal right to work in India.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Proficient in Computer skills; Microsoft Office.