P.E.A.C.E Technique of investigative Interviewing of a suspect is:
- An Internationally valid certification Course by Forensic Interview Solutions.
- It qualifies the candidate to plan and conduct interviews.
- Empowers the candidate with learning of Cognitive Interviewing Style.
- Conversation Management.
- Ethical treatment of suspect.
- Forensically robust model of complete, accurate, and reliable Information gathering.
P.E.A.C.E. technique essentially avoids the negative repercussions of the Reid technique, without compromising the effectiveness of confession.
Twenty plus years of rigorous research has shown that employing the P.E.A.C.E. method dramatically increased the amount of facts gathered in interviews while simultaneously decreasing the possibility of false confessions.
The P.E.A.C.E. framework has evolved and since been adopted by numerous Police forces and Government agencies worldwide including the United Kingdom, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, United Arab Emirates and the Republic of Ireland.
An intensely condensed and content rich 3 days class makes you see differently, both crime and security to finally be learned with the special investigation technique.
Benefits to the delegate after completing the course:
- Public Confidence
- Effective Communication Skills
- Consistent Performance
- Dealing with Suspects
- Support for witnesses and victims
- Professional Development
- Increase detection & Conviction level
- Risk reduction of recorded interviews
Who all should be a part of this course:
- Fraud Investigators
- Security & Risk Mitigation Professionals
- Police professionals
- Forensic Investigators
- Intelligence Agencies Professionals
- HR & IR Professionals