Synopsis of the Program
Accredited by CIISCM (Chartered Institute of Security & Crisis Management):The 3 Days intensive training both exercising theoretical and practical approaches in crime prevention leads both crime and security professionals to finally be recognised with the designation of Certified Crime Prevention Specialist (CCPS), a credential to their professional standings accredited by the Chartered International Institute of Security and Crisis Management (CIISCM).
Upon successful completion of the training and passing the examination at the end of the program, the Board of Advisors of CIISCM, with the powers vested issues the CCPS certification (for example Derick Ding, CCPS) to the participant, acknowledges the success by including the successful CCPS into the data base of CIISCM and displayed on the website listing for verification and authentication as well as provided with a confirmation to the superiors of the participant.
The program exposes the security professionals to not only detect crime and criminal intent but allows the opportunity to acquire excellent mitigating processes to prevent crime before it occurs. The content of the training cuts across businesses from manufacturing, logistics, transportation, service industries and sensitive establishments to hotels, malls and complexes. The concept of CPTED and business crimes receives special attention in the training.
Please download our brochure for full information about the training programs. You may also click on the following buttons to check all upcoming training dates and register for the trainings.
Modules of the Program
- What is the crime prevention
- Criminal investigations overview
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED)
- Suspicious behavioural assessment – Profiling
- Class exercise: Suspicious behaviour assessment
- Class exercise: an analysis of interview techniques and approaches
- Document fraud
- Class exercise: Recognition, Identification and Detection (RID)
- Introduction to terrorism and political violence
- Security audits & assessment
- Security best know practises & method
- Person Of Interest [POI] surveillance (Open Air Exe)
- TEAM EXERCISE: external surveillance
- Employee Crime Prevention
- Perspectives on the use of internet and IT for criminal and security actors
- Class exercise: online & social media